Compliance with the European Directive 2009-136-EC
WHAT IS A COOKIE? A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognize you. It's just a unique identifier in the form of a text file which some servers refer to the user device to record information about what we have been doing in these pages, allowing improve the quality and safety of the website. They have an expiration date, which can range from the duration of the session until a specified future date from which they will not operate.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing many advantages in interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability on our website.
- Cookies are strictly necessary, such as those that serve to allow proper navigation or allow payment for goods or services requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: such as those used by social networks
- The analytical purposes newspaper cookies to ensure the best possible service to the user maintenance.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
Most browsers allow you to turn a private way by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser this private mode can have different names:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above: InPrivate
- Opera 10.5 and higher: Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito
- Firefox 3.5 and above: Private Browsing
What if cookies are disabled?
This site may modify this Policy Cookies depending, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency legislative requirements, so users who visit regularly is advised.
View Alcurnia in google maps